Sunday, December 25, 2011

LIFE IS ADVENTURE WITH NATURE


On posting this i am want to tell that that nature am beautiful, even direct yes.
I get place live in little village at Ngawi's region where its place is horticultural jamus's tea, lie at silvan girikerto its place balmy despite at daytime constant hot but for me am chilled, since room temperature on this region vicinity 16 o . my hobby is get my tramp like mengelilingin region myself since for me my region constitute nature heaven that am so beautiful appear deep one carpet every thing am herb tea as high as man belly, demulcent blustery blow add aesthetical taste on my region, hmmm is this my story also one of shod an why I come in at agricultural faculty baleful brawijaya university-malang hehehehehe.
Yeah if I only just said not yells to let its photograph sees ^^v.

hehehe with my eyangge brother ^^a




2 comments:

  1. Howdy! I just discovered your
    web site: Blogger: AGRICULTURE for WORLD when I was
    exploring delicious.com.
    It looks as though someone enjoyed your site so
    much they decided to bookmark it. I'll definitely be coming here more often.

    Here is my website - My site

    ReplyDelete
  2. Una amplia investigacin le dar una idea mucho mejor de lo que la razn exacta por la que personas como
    usted estn constantemente en la bsqueda de mejores dietas para bajar de peso.
    como bajar la barriga Aunque muchas versiones de esta dieta afirman haber sido creado por una institucin mdica,
    la mascota del vecino o cortar yardas por dinero.
    Ir de excursin con un amigo.

    Privarse de nutrientes necesarios que tu cuerpo necesita no
    es la respuesta. Las dietas de moda estn diseados prdida
    de peso de Isabel de Los Rios, puedes verla aqu ahora!

    Exercicios Para Perder Barriga 2 cucharadas de jugo de limn1 se
    concentran en un slo tipo de alimento, por ejemplo, la dieta
    de la sopa de repollo.

    ReplyDelete